Adrian Howland - Associate, Proposals Coach
Adrian is a proposal consultant advising professional service sector organisations. His clients include accountants, lawyers, property agents and management consultants. Prior to that, Adrian led the proposals team at KPMG for 13 years. He advised the firm's senior management on opportunities ranging from a few £1,000s to many millions. He has seen many unusual and complex situations and devised innovative and unique solutions necessary to win.
Specific activities include
- Proposal strategy and tactics - winning the hearts and minds of clients on individual proposals
- Document preparation - advising on document construction and positioning
- Proposals skills workshops - for small and large groups
- Impact skills - making the right impression in the meetings that count
- Presentations - preparing and delivering the winning pitch
To help you make the most of the networking season, here are some top tips for getting in and getting out – to breaking in and escaping.
While the negotiation process may sometimes feel like entering a lion’s den, being armed with the right knowledge and confidence to navigate the conversation successfully can be the difference between success and failure.
The Art of Good Communications
For practical tips around the benefits of good communications skills, Click here to read our latest featured article published in CFOworld.
The Apprentice - What can we learn?
Click here to read Jack's Accountancy Age article. See which useful skills we can take away from this popular TV programme.